Save the Date for April 2, 2019 for HPE Day 2019!
The University of Michigan is unique with ten health science schools across three campuses that share the core missions of preparing future clinicians and scholars, while caring for patients within a number of health care systems. Within each school, faculty members are actively engaged in educational experimentation and innovation, and many of our educators are working collaboratively through the Michigan Center for Interprofessional Education to develop and teach novel courses focused on interprofessional health education.
- Submit an Abstract
- Live Stream of Event
- Add event to your calendar
- Subscribe: Sign up for the Health Professions Education Day mailing list.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: #UMHPEDay
7:30-8:00am: Poster Setup
8:00-8:30am: Registration and Breakfast
8:45-9:30am: Keynote Speaker + Q&A
9:45-11:15am: Poster Sessions
12:00-1:00pm: Networking Lunch
Archive of past events:
- HPE Day 2018: April 3, 2018
- HPE Day 2017: April 13, 2017
- View the 2017 HPE Day Keynote Presentation: "The Challenge of Tradition" by Dr. Jeanette Mladenovic (opens in YouTube)
- View the panel presentation (opens in YouTube): U-M Interprofessional Leadership Fellows
- HPE Day 2016: June 1, 2016
- HPE Day 2015: September 16, 2015
Short URL for this page: http://dlhs-umi.ch/hpeday