For appointments with our physicians or more information about our clinics, please call (734) 936-7175
For physical, occupational, or speech therapy, please call the therapy call center at (734) 936-7070.
For appointments at our amputee clinic or post-polio physician specialists, please call the Orthotics & Prosthetics call center at (734) 973-2400.
To coordinate adult or pediatric acute inpatient rehabilitation, please contact our inpatient admissions coordinator at (734) 936-7059.
If you have questions about our services at MidMichigan Health, please call (800) 999-3199 or visit their website at: https://www.midmichigan.org/conditions-treatments/rehabilitation-services/
- For alumni information please visit the website for Development & Alumni Relations.
- For questions about our residency and fellowship training programs, please contact Anna Johnson at (734) 615-6722.
- For information about any of our allied health clinics, please refer to the Divisions & Programs link above to locate the area you are interested in contacting.
- For information about donations and other giving opportunities click here for our giving page.
- For appointments with our other rehabilitation and therapy services go to uofmhealth.org/rehabilitation.
Thank you for referring your patients to the University of Michigan Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. To coordinate a patient transfer, consult with another physician or inquire about clinical services at the University of Michigan, contact U-M M-Lines at (800) 962-3555.