The specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is uniquely equipped to handle the diagnosis and management of the wide range of problems that can arise from the musculoskeletal system. This includes injuries and diseases affecting the muscles, bones and joints of the limbs and spine.
Our faculty, which include several Sports Medicine board-certified physicians, are extensively trained in the management of these conditions through non-surgical interventions, pain management strategies, and use of adjunct therapies.
We help everyone from the "daily walker" to elite and professional athletes regain function and return to their life's activities through an individualized approach focused around each patient's specific goals.
We Specialize In:
- Arthritic Conditions
- Gait and prosthetics training
- Gross and fine motor deficits
- Joint Pain including hip, knee, and shoulder
- Musculoskeletal Injuries and Conditions
- Spine pain including low back, thoracic, neck
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Performing Arts Injuries and Conditions
- Sports specific training and conditioning