Study Title: Striving to Work and Overcoming Employment Barriers Among Veterans with Spinal Cord Injury
- Principal Investigator: John O'Neill, PhD- Director, Employment & Disability Research Kessler Foundation
Are you a Veteran living with a SCI?
Have you worked or looked for a job since the onset of your SCI?
THEN KESSLER NEEDS YOU FOR A NEW RESEARCH STUDY!
The purpose of this project is to identify:
- specific barriers to employment
- effective strategies used to overcome these barriers that Veterans with spinal cord injuries (SCis) encounter when striving to work, that is, when trying to find a job or while on the job.
Who can participate?
Veterans living with SCIs who...
- Are between 18 and 64 years old
- Have worked or looked for work since the year 2000 and after onset of SCI
- Receive care or have participated in research at Kessler or an SCI Model System Center
What will happen?
- Answer questionnaires about yourself (45 to 60 minutes)
- Participate in an interview (up to 1 hour) to talk about experiences you've had while looking for a job or while working.
- Receive $50 compensation for your time.
For More Information Contact:
Conner Clark, Research Assistant, Kessler Foundation
- Call: (973) 508-9953
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org