After completing his residency in radiation oncology at University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve, Dr. Kane has been devoted to clinical practice for the past 25 years at Mercy Health St. Mary's in Grand Rapids Michigan. During this time he has been a strong supporter of clinical research with the Cancer Research Consortium of West Michigan( previously known as Grand Rapids CCOP). Dr. Kane joined the University of Michigan's Radiation Oncology Faculty in September 2016 where he provides clinical care at the Lack's Cancer Center at Mercy Health St. Mary's.
- Prostate cancer
- Lung cancer
- Gastrointestinal malignancies
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, 1987
- Residency, Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Radiation Oncology, OH, 1992
- Internship, University of Michigan/St. Joseph's, Pediatrics, 1988
- Board Certification: Radiation Oncology