Areas of Interest
Research interests include investigation of the patient-centered clinical and economic impact of PET/CT and other emerging imaging tests in order to formulate best evidence practice guidelines and develop individualized, decision-analytically-driven, cost-effective decision support systems:
- EFFICACY - impact under ideal circumstances (examined by simulation modeling of published data using the methods of meta-analysis. Bayesian probability revision, decision and cost-effectiveness analyses).
- EFFECTIVENESS - impact under real life conditions (assessed by prospective, longitudinal, cohort studies and/or use of existing registries and data sets).
- EFFICIENCY - (assessment of resource utilization).
- Radiopharmaceutical Imaging and Treatment of Malignant Neoplasms
- General and Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine
- Visuographic Representation of the Principles and Practice of Diagnostic Meta-analysis.
- Radiopharmaceutical-enhanced anti-angiogenic cancer therapy.
- Anatometabolic imaging evaluation of musculoskeletal plasticity to different weightloading interventions in spinal cord injured persons.
- Good Samaritan/Johns Hopkins, 1993
- Grady Memorial/Morehouse, 1994
- Nuclear Medicine, University of Michigan, 1996
- 1994, American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2002, American Board of Nuclear Medicine