The Interventional Radiology Residency is a 6-year integrated program that begins in the PGY-1 year with a surgical internship prior to radiology training. Three positions are available each year and are filled through the National Resident Matching Program. Applications for residency positions are processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service. Applications are processed and interviews are offered on a rolling basis.
To assure a complete and timely review of your application, we strongly recommend that all materials are posted on the ERAS system prior to the opening date of ERAS, or as close to this date as possible.
- November 1
- November 15
- November 18
- November 22
- December 9
- December 13
- January 13
Interview Day Overview
- Interventional Radiology interviews and surgical program overview 6:45-8:30 am
- Breakfast reception from 8:30-9:00 am
- Introduction to our program, people, hospital and city
- Diagnostic radiology interviews with our faculty and chief residents
- Ann Arbor city tour and hospital tour
- Lunch and noon conference
- Interview day ends around 3:30 pm
Evening Before the Interview
Applicants typically arrive the evening before their interview in order to have dinner with some of our current residents. This is an excellent opportunity to get the “inside scoop” about our program and have a great time with our residents.