The Radiology Residency starts in the PGY-2 year. Eight positions are available each year and are filled through the National Resident Matching Program. Applications for residency positions are processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service. Applications are processed and interviews are offered on a rolling basis.
To assure a complete and timely review of your application, we strongly recommend that all materials are posted on the ERAS system prior to the opening date of ERAS, or as close to this date as possible.
- October 30
- November 6
- November 13
- November 16
- December 7
- December 11
- January 8
Interview Day Overview
- Breakfast reception from 8:30-9:00 AM
- Introduction to our program, people, hospital and city
- Interviews with our faculty and chief residents
- Ann Arbor city tour and Hospital tour
- Lunch and noon conference
- Interview day ends at around 3:30 PM
Evening Before the Interview
Applicants typically arrive the evening before their interview in order to have dinner with some of our current residents. This is an excellent opportunity to get the “inside scoop” about our program and have a great time with our residents.