Dr. Hashikawa earned her medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (2009) and completed her residency training at Michigan State University Munson Medical Center Family Medicine Residency (2012). She is fluent in Japanese and sees both Japanese and English speaking patients at Family Medicine at Domino's Farms. She also does obstetrical and newborn care at the University's hospital. Her medical interests include women's health, office procedures, and disaster management and preparedness. Outside the office she enjoys organic gardening, cooking, and running & cycling.
She sees patients at Family Medicine at Domino's Farms →
Areas of Interest
- Disaster preparedness and management
- Office based procedures OB ultrasound, women's health
- Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University, Chicago, Ill., 2009
- Munson Medical Center Family Medicine Residency, Traverse City, Mich., 2012
- American Board of Family Medicine