Color Blind (CVD)
- Color Blindness Defect and Medical Laboratory Technologists: Unnoticed Problems and the Care for Screening
Articles about Health Science Education
- Accessibility, Inclusion, and Action in Medical Education Lived Experiences of Learners and Physicians With Disabilities
- “Being on Both Sides”: Canadian Medical Students’ Experiences With Disability, the Hidden Curriculum, and Professional Identity Construction
- Coming soon...
- Helping Medical Schools Assist Students with Disabilities: An Introduction to The Coalition for Disability Access in Health Science and Medical Education
- Putting it in Writing: The Value of Creating Clear and Effective Policies for Students with Disabilities