Department posters and presentations include:
- Family Medicine Prenatal and Obstetric Documentation Improvement Initiative by Laura E.A. Heinrich, M.D.
- Leaders in Family Medicine: Creating a Longitudinal Quality Improvement Curriculum for Family Medicine Residents by Anna R. Laurie, M.D., Christina L. Chiang, M.D., and Jenna B. Greenberg, M.D.
- Finding a New Path: Moving a Clinic Toward Behavioral Integration to Improve Patient Care and Resident Teaching by Thomas W. Bishop, Psy.D., M.A., and Jill N. Fenske, M.D.
- Getting Things Done: The Benefit of Site-Based Project Management by Kathryn M. Harmes, M.D., M.H.S.A. and Anne L. Kittendorf, M.D.
- Brighter Futures: Changing Office Flow to Improve Well-Child Care by Monica Schaffer, M.D., along with her colleagues at UPMC St. Margaret Hospital: Niladri Das, M,D., Mary Pat Friedlander, M.D., Sarah MacGregor, Elizabeth Meck and Allison Vogl, UPMC
- Continuing Telemedicine in the Patient-Centered Medical Home: Further Integration of Video Visits by Anna R. Laurie, M.D., Katherine J. Gold, M.D., M.S.W., M.S., and Kathryn M. Harmes, M.D., M.H.S.A.
- Use of Alternative Sites of Care to Increase Access and Satisfaction by Kathryn M. Harmes, M.D., M.H.S.A. and David C. Serlin, M.D.
- Improving Advance Care Planning and Advance Directives by David C. Serlin, M.D., Kathryn M. Harmes, M.D., M.H.S.A. and Devon Kinney, MSQM
- Understanding the Impact of Scribes on Clinical Encounters in Primary Care by Timothy C. Guetterman, Ph.D., Melissa Plegue, Shivang Danak, Heather Holmstrom, M.D. Alexander Duthler; Anne Yoo; Reema Kadri and Lorraine R. Buis, Ph.D.
The Conference on Practice Improvement brings together providers, researchers, educators, and practice administrators to re-imagine health care delivery, education, and technology.
You can follow the conference on social media with the hashtag #CPI18.