The Department of Family Medicine happily announces our newest intern class.
Chelsea Family Medicine
- Megan Harman - Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Jay Pinkos - Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine - California
- Julia Pudar - Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Pearl Sawhney - University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine
- Aiden Schlossberg - Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- David Storck - Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Alexis Vicenzi - Central Michigan University College of Medicine
Ypsilanti Family Medicine
Megan Bricely - Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
Susan Duong - Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
Julia Haidar - University of Michigan Medical School
Chidera Mgbudem - Ohio State University College of Medicine
Rosa Reyes - University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (Spanish Language and Community Medicine Track)
Emily Smith - Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
Jean H.C. Wong, M.D., residency program director, shared, "We are so excited to welcome these fantastic young physicians into our community. Residency is not a destination, but a journey, and I know that our team at the University of Michigan will all help make this leg of their journey a rewarding and fulfilling one."
We are also so incredibly proud to announce that Family Medicine was the fourth highest matched specialty among graduating University of Michigan Medical students.