Shannon Smith, 734-232-6222, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Heizelman is a family physician and clinical informaticist. His clinical interests include ambulatory primary care of adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients with an emphasis on preventative medicine. His informatics interests include a patient-centric focus with respect to clinical data and ease-of-use of electronic health records. He enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 sons, and labradoodle.
Areas of Interest
- Providing comprehensive ambulatory primary care to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients with an emphasis on preventative medicine.
- Clinical informatics including interoperability
- Human-computer interface
- Leveraging health information technology with respect to social determinants of health.
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, 2002
Family Medicine, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, 2004
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Informatics Association