Dr. Kelley earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in 2004. He then completed three out of four years in Emergency Medicine Residency at U-M, before finding his calling in Family Medicine. He completed Family Medicine Residency training at the University of Michigan in 2009, and has been working at U-M's Briarwood Family Medicine clinic since.
He is involved in medical student and resident education, especially teaching procedures in the hospital's Clinical Simulation Center. He also sees patients in the University's Medical Observation Unit, calling on his background in emergency medicine, inpatient care, and outpatient care.
He sees patients at Briarwood Family Medicine →
Areas of Interest
- Clinical simulation, medical student and resident education
- Family medicine, urgent care, observation medicine
- University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2004
- University of Michigan Health System, Emergency Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2007
- University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2009
- Family Medicine