Our fellowship offers a comprehensive training program for trainees, including:
- Guidance from a multidisciplinary team: Fellows work with internationally recognized experts in all aspects of gender confirming surgery
- Hands-on operative experience and progressive responsibility: Our institution offers trainees the unique chance to gain experience with a high volume of cases.
- Participation in the Comprehensive Gender Services Program: Fellows work directly with Urology and Gynecology as well as with our administrative, mental health, adolescent/pediatric, and family practice colleagues.
- Appointment as a Clinical Lecturer: This allows for independent practice with cases not related to gender confirmation surgery in a supportive environment.
- Opportunities for research and program development: Our team has a long track record of excellence in research and innovation in clinic approaches, and fellows can also get exposure to the administrative functioning of the Comprehensive Gender Services Program.