Katie Bresky is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). She has advanced intensive training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, is rostered and trained in Child Parent Psychotherapy and has more than 10 years’ experience working with infants and parents in the context of relational work, traumatic experiences and postpartum adjustment. She currently runs the Perinatal Dialectical Behavior Therapy group as well as the Perinatal Adjustment Group. Katie is a therapist in the Women and Infants Mental Health Clinic as well as the Infants and Early Childhood Clinic and partners closely with families and young people to improve their overall sense of safety, health and connection to others.
Areas of Interest
- Early childhood trauma and other trauma related disorders
- Infant-parent and parent-child relational work
- Perinatal depression and anxiety
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Child Parent Psychotherapy
- 2009 - Eastern Michigan University, Master of Social Work