• Standard and Intensive outpatient programs
• Psychiatric assessment and treatment
• Opioid Maintenance Therapy (OMT)
• Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT)
• Outpatient detoxification, when appropriate
• Specialized group therapy
• Individual and family therapy
• Health Professionals Recovery Program
We offer virtual visits and are accepting new patients.
To schedule an appointment call the Department of Psychiatry Call Center: 734-764-0231 or 800-525-5188
We accept many private insurance policies. If you are uninsured or have Medicaid, please contact Community Mental Health Customer Service. Learn more here.
Adolescents, Young Adults & College Students
We specialize in working with adolescents, young adults and college students, including individuals with both mental health and substance use issues. We also offer specialized group therapy options.
Adults of All Ages
We specialize in treatment services for adults of all ages, including individuals with both mental health and substance use issues. We also offer specialized adult group therapy options.
Resources and Education
UMATS Recovery Resource List
This is a comprehensive list of resources to support recovery such as books, blogs, videos, and apps.
Addiction Resource Guide
Our resource page includes a treatment locator tool, 24/7 crisis helplines, and educational resources.