The Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine at the University of Michigan focuses on respiratory disorders and critical illnesses (conditions such as shock, respiratory failure, and multiple organ failure).
- For our clinic information, specialty clinics, procedure information and more, please visit the Lung Disease and Respiratory Care (Pulmonary) section on UofMHealth.org. We have numerous comprehensive clinics and programs that provide multidisciplinary care by dedicated teams:
- Assisted Ventilation Clinic
- COPD & Emphysema
- Critical Care Respiratory Support Services
- Cystic Fybrosis Clinic (Adult)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplant
- Lymphangioleimyomastosis (LAM) Clinic
- Pleural Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Respiratory Clinic
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
U-M Health Blogs
- Michigan Health serves regular doses of health news and wellness tips. It is where readers managing health conditions, caring for loved ones and simply seeking to live well find information and support.
- Michigan Health Lab is the destination for shaping and sharing the future of health. It is where cutting-edge research news and premier patient stories combine, for an audience passionate about health innovation.