PATIENTS - IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
For our clinic information, specialty clinics, procedure information and more, please visit the Frankel Cardiovascular Center website.
- Inpatient Information
Phone: (734) 936-4000
Physician Liaison Program
Communication with you, our referring physicians, is central to improving coordination of patient care. The U-M Physician Liaison Program offers personalized service to community-based physicians in Ann Arbor and throughout the region. Erika Laszlo, Physician Liaison for the Frankel Cardiovascular Center, is here to provide you with the best possible service. She is available not only for on-site visits, but also to:
- Provide information about new cardiovascular services, treatment options and clinical trials.
- Assess your needs and determine how we can best meet them.
- Share outreach opportunities from our clinical faculty.
Please contact Erika for answers to your questions or for additional information about our services.
Call M-LINE 800-962-3555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Erika welcomes your feedback, which enables her to provide top-quality service that meets your needs.
Patient Care Highlights
- The Frankel Cardiovascular Center Robert and Ann Aikens Hybrid Suite is the first suite in the U.S. to employ the Siemens ARTIS pheno, a new robotic C-arm angiography system that improves flexibility in the OR, reduces radiation, maintains an uninterrupted sterile airflow and has antimicrobial surfaces.
- Our team of cardiologists is one of the first in the state to implant the Medtronic PLC Micra™ Transcatheter Pacing System (TPS) in a patient.
- Our Mitral Valve Clinic is one of the largest in the country focused on mitral valve repair.
- We are one of the first in the nation to use the FDA-approved WATCHMAN™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device, an alternative to blood thinners to prevent stroke in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
- U-M Center for Circulatory Support is one of only a few programs worldwide with access to many investigational and FDA-approved ventricular assist devices (VADs)
- Our Women's Heart Program is one of only a few in the country to offer the full scope of cardiac treatment specifically for women.
- We are the world leader in Extracorporeal Life Support (ECLS), which was pioneered at the University. Our team has the most extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) experience in the world.