Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/hd42696
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- Claim your CME Credit: http://micme.medicine.umich.edu/
Upcoming Medicine Grand Rounds
- 1 - Goutham Narla, MD, PhD (UM Genetic Medicine) "Drugging the Undruggable: Lessons from the PP2A Tumor Suppressor"
- 8 – Robert Woods, MD, PhD (UM ID) "How the Medical System Created a Super Bug, and What to do About it"
- 15 - Kevin Platt, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 22 -Sheri Fink, MD, PhD - Annual AOA Lecturer "Healthcare Emergency Preparedness and Response: Triage, Ethics and Practice"
- 1 - Grace Elta, MD (UM GI)
- 8 - Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH (University of Pittsburgh) "Advances and Controversies in Colorectal Cancer Prevention"
- 15 - Inaugural Alan Dengiz Lecture - Bruce Leff, MD (Johns Hopkins University) "Look Homeward, Medicine"
- 22 - Shannon Kay, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 29 - Annual Connie Standiford Improving Clinical Care Delivery Lecture - Patrick Conway, MD "Health System Transformation: Perspectives from CMS and Private Payers"
- 5 - Thomas McGinn, MD MPH (Northwell Health) - Annual Steven Gradwohl Lecture
- 12 -
- 19 - Keith Naylor, MD (UM GI)
- 26 - Meaghan Trainor, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 3 - Annual Friedrich K. Port Lecture
- 10 -Guillermo E. Umpierrez, MD, CDE (Emory) Internal Medicine Research Symposium Keynote Speaker and Annual Stefan Fajans Lecturer
- 17 - Lenar Yessayan, MD (UM Neph)
- 24 - Tejal Gandhi, MD (UM ID)
- 31 - Matthew Ettelson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 7 - Grace Jenq, MD (UM GPM)
- 14 -
- 21 -
- 28 - HOLD - Jennifer Temel, MD (Harvard)
- 5 -
- 12 -
- 19 -
- 26 -
- 2 -
- 9 -
- 16 -
- 23 -
- 30 -
- 6 -
- 13 -
- 20 -
- 27 -
- 4 - Maria Papaleontiou, MD (UM MEND)
- 11 - Medical Resident Quality Presentations (moderators Houchens/Flanders)
- 18 - Dr. Marc Lipsitch - Annual Robert Fekety Lecture
- 25 - M&M (UM CMR)
- 1 -
- 8 -
- 15 - Daniel P. Sulmasy, MD, PhD, MACP (Georgetown University)
- 22 - M&M (UM CMR)
- 29 - No Conference
- 6 -
- 13 -
- 20 - M&M (UM CMR)
- 27 -No Conference
- 3 -
- 10 - Dr. Danielle Ofri (NYU)
- 24 -
- 31 - M&M (UM CMR)