Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/bfgaveug
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- Claim your CME Credit: http://micme.medicine.umich.edu/
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 13 - Richard Simon, MD (UM Pulm)- "Extraordinary Progress in the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis: CFTR Modulator Therapy"
- 20 - Keerthi Karamched, MD (UM Allergy & Clin. Immunology)- “Food Allergy: Coming Soon to a Person Near You”
- 27 - Molly Tokaz, MD (CMR) "M&M: the First 30 days of COVID at Michigan Medicine"
- 3 - Powel Kazanjian, MD, PhD (UM ID)- "COVID in Historical Perspective"
- 10 - A. Mark Fendrick, MD (UM Gen Med)- "Value-Based Insurance Design: Enhancing Access and Affordability to Essential Clinical Services"
- 17 -
- 24 - Raymond Yeow, MD (CMR)- "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 1 -
- 8 -
- 15 -
- 22 - Annual Lectureship in Palliative Care Research
- 29 - Marcus Geer, MD (CMR)- "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 5 -
- 12 - Reema Hasan, MD (UM CVM)
- 19 - Sanjay Saint, MD (UM Hospitalist)
- 26 - Dr. Mariana Kaplan - Inaugural Richardson Lecture
- 3 - No Conference
- 10 - Archana Radhakrishnan, MD (UM Gen Med)
- 17 - Rachel Zemans, MD (UM Pulm)
- 24 - Michelle Gong, MD (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
- 31 - William Chey, MD (UM GI)
- 7 - Diversity, Equity, and Well-being Initiatives
- 14 - Reshma Jagsi, MD, DPhil (UM Onc)
- 21 -
- 28 - M&M
- 4 -
- 11 - Amanda Sanford Hickey Grand Rounds
- 18 - Daniel Clauw, MD (UM Rheum)
- 25 - M&M
- 2 -Kathryn Ruddy, MD (Mayo Clinic)
- 9 -
- 16 -Diversity, Equity, and Well-being Initiatives
- 23 -Medical Resident Quality Presentations
- 30 - M&M
- 6 - Vikas Aggarwal, MBBS, MPH (UM CVM)
- 13 - Dr. Naftali Kaminski (Yale University School of Medicine)
- 20 - M&M
- 27 - Holiday
- 4 - Alexander Yevzlin, MD (UM Neph)
- 11 - Ora Gewurz-Singer, MD (UM Rheum)
- 18 - M&M
- 25 - Holiday