Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/hd42696
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields with Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- eCAT Directions (for U-M faculty and staff)
Upcoming Medicine Grand Rounds
- 2 - Richard L. Weinberg, MD, PhD (UM CVM) "Cardiac PET in the Diagnosis of Prosthetic Valve and Cardiac Device Infective Endocarditis"
- 9 - Physicians for the Prevention of Gun Violence panel discussion "The Physicians Role in the Prevention of Gun Violence?"
- 16 - Garth Strohbehn, MD, MHS (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 23 - Gurpreet Dhaliwal, MD (UCSF) - AOA Visiting Professor "Clinical Problem-Solving: Stump the AOA Visiting Professor"
- 2 - Laura Sessums, JD, MD, FACP (CMS) Gradwohl Art of Primary Care Invited Speaker
"Testing the Promise of Primary Care: Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)”
- 9 - Heather Thompson, MA, PhD (UM Afroamerican and African Studies)
- "The Attica Prison Uprising of 1971: Why it matters to Medicine"
- 16 - Abraham Verghese, MD, MACP - The Connie Standiford Improving Clinical Care Delivery Lecture
"The Pen and the Stethoscope: What Can Medicine Borrow from the Writer’s Toolbox?"
- 23 - Valerie Vaughn, MD (UM Gen Med) "Fighting (Antibiotic) Overuse"
- 30 - Phoebe Cheng, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"