Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/hd42696
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields with Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- eCAT Directions (for U-M faculty and staff)
Upcoming Medicine Grand Rounds
- 6 - Bruce Beutler, MD (UT Southwestern) - Annual Fajans Lecture “New metabolic phenotypes caused by random germline mutagenesis in the mouse”
- 13 - Jane Deng, MD, MS (UM Pulm CC) "Beyond Neutropenia: why neutrophil phenotypes matter during infections"
- 20 - John P. A. Ioannidis, MD, DSc - M-CHAMP Speaker "Reproducible and useful clinical research: mission impossible?"
- 27 - Daniel Cronin, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 4 - Venkatesh L. Murthy, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FASNC (UM CVM)
- 11 - David J. Salant, MD (Boston University) - Annual Research Symposium Keynote Speaker - "Discovering a Major Autoantigen in Nephrotic Syndrome and its Clinical Implications"
- 18 - Julie Wright, MD (UM Nephrology)
- 25 - Kate Levy, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 1 - Monica Colvin, MD (UM CVM)
- 8 - Allison Schulman, MD, MPH (UM GI) "Endoscopic Treatment of Obesity"
- 15 - Anna Mathew, MBBS (UM Nephrology)
- 22 -
- 29 -
- 6 -
- 13 -
- 20 -
- 27 - Vivek Nagaraja, MD (UM Rheumatology).
- 3 _
- 10 -
- 17 - David Ginsburg, MD (UM Hem/Onc) William N. Kelley Re-Dedication Event
- 24 -
- 31 - M&M
- 7 -
- 14 - Leichtman Lecture
- 21 - Gordon D. Rubenfeld, MD MSc FRCPC (University of Toronto)
- 28 - Inaugural Alan Dengiz Lecture
- 5 - M&M
- 12 - Claire Pomeroy, MD, MBA (Lasker Foundation) - Annual Fekety Lecture
- 19 - Andrew Kraftson, MD (UM MEND) "Weight Recidivism: Just a matter of Willpower?"
- 26 - M&M
- 2- Sharon Inouye, MD, MPH (Harvard) The Inaugural Amanda Sanford Hickey Lecture - Women in Medicine Grand Rounds
- 9 -
- 16 -
- 23 - No Conference
- 30 - M&M
- 14 -
- 21 - M&M
- 28 - No Conference
- 11 -
- 18 -
- 25 - M&M
- 8 -
- 15 -
- 22 - M&M (Hold for possible AOA Lecturer)
- 8 - (Hold for possible AOA Lecturer)
- 15 -
- 22 -
- 29 - M&M