Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/hd42696
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- eCAT Directions (for U-M faculty and staff)
Upcoming Medicine Grand Rounds
- 5 - Matthew Ettleson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 12 - Claire Pomeroy, MD, MBA (Lasker Foundation) - 22nd Annual Robert Fekety Lectureship: "A Call to Action: Improving Society Through Medical Research”
- 19 - Andrew Kraftson, MD (UM MEND) "Weight Recidivism: Just a matter of Willpower?"
- 26 - Kevin Platt, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 2 - The Inaugural Amanda Sanford Hickey Grand Rounds - Dr. Rita Redberg (Cardiology and Editor-in-Chief JAMA IM) "#Timesup in Medicine: Persistent Health Disparities For Women In Medicine and the Way Forward"
- 9 - J. Michelle Kahlenberg MD, PhD (UM Rheum) - Annual Jerome Conn Lecture
- 16 - John Magenau, MD (UM Hem/Onc)
- 23 - No Conference
- 30 - Shannon Kay, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 7 - Melissa Wei, MD, MPH, MS (UM Gen Med)
- 14 – Michael Heung, MD (UM Nephrology)
- 21 - Meaghan Trainor, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 28 - No Conference
- 4 - Daniel F. Hayes, MD, FASCO (UM Hem/Onc)
- 11 – Jakob McSparron, MD (UM Pulm)
- 18 - Pooja Lagisetty, MD, MSc (UM Gen Med)
- 25 - Matthew Ettleson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 1 - Nijuanna Irby-Johnson, MD (UM Gen Med)
- 8 – Robert Woods, MD, PhD (UM ID)
- 15 - Kevin Platt, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 22 -Sheri Fink, MD, PhD - Annual AOA Lecturer
- 1 - Maria Papaleontiou, MD (UM MEND)
- 8 - Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH (University of Pittsburgh)
- 15 - Inaugural Alan Dengiz Lecture
- 22 - Shannon Kay, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 29 - Annual Connie Standiford Improving Clinical Care Delivery Lecturer
- 5 - Thomas McGinn, MD MPH (Northwell Health) - Annual Steven Gradwohl Lecture
- 12 -
- 19 - Keith Naylor, MD (UM GI)
- 26 - Meaghan Trainor, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 3 - David Paje, MD (UM Hospital Med)
- 10 -Guillermo E. Umpierrez, MD, CDE (Emory) Internal Medicine Research Symposium Keynote Speaker and Annual Stefan Fajans Lecturer
- 17 - Lenar Yessayan, MD (UM Neph)
- 24 - Tejal Gandhi, MD (UM ID)
- 31 - Matthew Ettelson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 7 - Grace Jenq, MD (UM GPM)
- 14 - Joanna Spencer-Segal, MD, PhD (UM MEND)
- 21 -
- 28 -
- 1 -
- 8 -
- 15 - Daniel P. Sulmasy, MD, PhD, MACP (Georgetown University)
- 22 - M&M (UM CMR)
- 29 - No Conference