Every Friday at Noon virtual on Zoom
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: https://umich-health.zoom.us/j/95606817599?pwd=NUJKSWJ0ODlBeXMxTnhvSEx3SmJ1UT09 Password: 546867
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- Claim your CME Credit: http://micme.medicine.umich.edu/
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 1 - Holiday
- 8 - Elizabeth Langen, MD (UM OB GYN)- "Maternal Medicine: Safety Stories of Medical Complications in Pregnancy"
- 15 - Annual Robert Fekety Lecture- Carl H. June, M.D., (University of Pennsylvania)- "Engineered T cells: All the Cells Are Strong, And Their Children Are All Above Average"
- 22 - IMPOWER Series- Steven Gay, MD, MS (UM Pulm/CritCare)- "Diversity and the Department of Medicine"
- 29 - Paul Christine, MD, PhD (CMR)- "M&M"
- 5 -Jennifer Wyckoff, MD (UM MEND)
- 12 - Timothy Laing, MD ( UM Rheum)
- 19 - David Markovitz, MD (UM ID)
- 26 -Govind Warrier, MD (CMR)- "M&M"
- 5 -
- 12 -
- 19 - Kristen Pettit, MD (UM HemOnc)
- 26 - Kathleen Cooney, MD (Duke University)- Annual Connie Standiford Clinical Care Delivery Lecture
- 2 - Ginny Sheffield, MD (CMR)- "M & M"
- 9 - IMPOWER
- 16 -
- 23- Santhi Ganesh, MD (UM CVC)
- 30- Govind Warrier, MD, MPH (CMR) - "M & M"
- 7 - Internal Medicine Research Symposium Keynote Address
- 14- Annual Gradwohl Art of Primary Care Lecture
- 21 - IMPOWER
- 28- Paul Christine, MD, PhD (CMR)- "M & M"