Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/hd42696
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- eCAT Directions (for U-M faculty and staff)
Upcoming Medicine Grand Rounds
- 1 - Monica Colvin, MD (UM CVM) "Heart Allocation in the US: The Challenges of Developing a Just System for a Limited Resource"
- 8 - Allison Schulman, MD, MPH (UM GI) "Endoscopic Treatment of Obesity"
- 15 - Anna Mathew, MBBS (UM Nephrology) "Getting to the heart of the matter: How does Chronic Kidney Disease increase cardiovascular risk?"
- 22 - Shanti Eswaran, MD (UM GI) "Non-Pharmacologic Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome"
- 29 - Matthew S. Davenport, MD, FSCBTMR, FSAR (UM Radiology/Urology) "Contrast Media Controversies"
- 6 - Shannon Carty, MD (UM Hem/Onc)
- 13 - Robert P. Dickson, MD (UM PulmCC) "The Lung Microbiome at the Extremes of Health and Disease"
- 20 - Vivek Nagaraja, MD (UM Rheumatology)
- 27 - Njira Lugogo, MD (UM Pulm CC)
- 3 - Laura Mariani, MD (UM Nephrology)
- 10 - Lesly Dossett, MD, MPH (UM Surgical Oncology)
- 17 - David Ginsburg, MD (UM Hem/Onc) William N. Kelley Re-Dedication Event
- 24 - Robert Fontana, MD (UM GI)
- 31 - Costas A. Lyssiotis, PhD (UM Physiology and Medicine)
- 7 - Julie Bynum, MD, MPH (UM Geriatric & Palliative Med)
- 14 -Daniel C. Brennan, MD, FACP (Johns Hopkins University) - Annual Alan Leichtman Lecture
- 21 - Gordon D. Rubenfeld, MD MSc FRCPC (University of Toronto)
- 28 - Matthew Ettleson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 5 - Dr. Kaveh Shojania (Dr. Bernstein's guest for Quality Month)
- 12 - Claire Pomeroy, MD, MBA (Lasker Foundation) - Annual Fekety Lecture
- 19 - Andrew Kraftson, MD (UM MEND) "Weight Recidivism: Just a matter of Willpower?"
- 26 - Kevin Platt, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 2 - Sharon Inouye, MD, MPH (Harvard) The Inaugural Amanda Sanford Hickey Lecture - Women in Medicine Grand Rounds
- 9 -
- 16 - John Magenau, MD (UM Hem/Onc)
- 23 - No Conference
- 30 - Shannon Kay, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 7 -
- 14 – Michael Heung, MD (UM Nephrology)
- 21 - Meaghan Trainor, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 28 - No Conference
- 4 - Daniel F. Hayes, MD, FASCO (UM Hem/Onc)
- 11 – Jakob McSparron, MD (UM Pulm)
- 18 - Pooja Lagisetty, MD, MSc (UM Gen Med)
- 25 - Matthew Ettleson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 1 - Nijuanna Irby-Johnson, MD (UM Gen Med)
- 8 – Robert Woods, MD, PhD (UM ID)
- 15 - Kevin Platt, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 22 -Sheri Fink, MD, PhD - Annual AOA Lecturer
- 1 - Maria Papaleontiou, MD (UM MEND)
- 8 - Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPH (University of Pittsburgh)
- 15 - Inaugural Alan Dengiz Lecture
- 22 - Lenar Yessayan, MD (UM Neph)
- 29 - Shannon Kay, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 5 -
- 12 -
- 19 - Keith Naylor, MD (UM GI)
- 26 - Meaghan Trainor, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 3 - David Paje, MD (UM Hospital Med)
- 10 - Internal Medicine Research Symposium Keynote Speaker
- 17 -
- 24 - Tejal Gandhi, MD (UM ID)
- 31 - Matthew Ettelson, MD (CMR) "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 7 - Grace Jenq, MD (UM GPM)
- 14 -
- 21 -
- 28 -
- 1 -
- 8 -
- 15 - Daniel P. Sulmasy, MD, PhD, MACP (Georgetown University)
- 22 - M&M (UM CMR)
- 29 - No Conference