Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: https://umich-health.zoom.us/j/95606817599?pwd=NUJKSWJ0ODlBeXMxTnhvSEx3SmJ1UT09 Password: 546867
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- Claim your CME Credit: http://micme.medicine.umich.edu/
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 30 - Govind Warrier, MD (CMR)- M&M
- 6 - Vikas Aggarwal, MBBS, MPH (UM CVM)- "Interventional Management of Chronic Pulmonary Embolism"
- 13 - Naftali Kaminski, MD (Yale University of School of Medicine)
- 20 - Ginny Sheffield, MD (CMR)- M&M
- 27 - Holiday
- 4 - Alexander Yevzlin, MD (UM Neph)
- 11 - Ora Gewurz-Singer, MD (UM Rheum)
- 18 - Victoria Scicluna, MD (CMR)- M&M
- 25 - Holiday