Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: -- https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/bfgaveug
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- Claim your CME Credit: http://micme.medicine.umich.edu/
Upcoming Medicine Grand Rounds
- 2 - Brian Emmer, MD (UM Hospitalist) "Genome-Scale CRISPR Screening for Modifiers of Cardiovascular Disease Risk"
- 9 - Jeffrey Carson, MD (Rutgers) "RBC Transfusion Thresholds; How Low Can We Go?"
- 16 - Jami Kinnucan, MD (UM GI) "Cannabis use in GI disorders, Are We Ready?"
- 23 - Neil Alexander, MD (UM GPM) "Advances in Translating Fall Risk Reduction for Older Adults to the Real World"
- 30 - Molly Tokaz, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 6 - Rajiv Saran, MD (UM Neph)
- 13 - Tejal Gandhi, MD (UM ID)
- 20 - Ulus Atasoy, MD, MA (UM Allergy) “Posttranscriptional Control of Pro-Inflammatory Genes: Why Just-in-Time (JIT) is better than Biologics”
- 27 - Alexandria Miller, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 4 - Maria Papaleontiou, MD (UM MEND)
- 11 - Medical Resident Quality Presentations (moderators Houchens/Flanders)
- 18 - Dr. Marc Lipsitch - Annual Robert Fekety Lecture
- 25 - Marcus Geer, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 1 - William Chey, MD (UM GI)
- 8 - Jose Luis Cardenas-Garcia MD (UM PulmCC) "Guerrilla Bronchoscopy: An Introduction to Interventional Pulmonology"
- 15 - Daniel P. Sulmasy, MD, PhD, MACP (Georgetown University)
- 22 - Raymond Yeow, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 29 - No Conference
- 6 - Joel Howell, MD, PhD (150th Hospital Anniversary)
- 13 - Jacob Kurlander, MD (UM GI)
- 20 - Molly Tokaz, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 27 - No Conference
- 3 - Farsad Afshinnia, MD (UM Neph)
- 10 - Dr. Danielle Ofri (NYU)
- 17 - Ora Gewurz-Singer, MD (UM Rheum)
- 24 - Laraine Washer, MD (UM ID)
- 31 - Alexandria Miller, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 7 - Nicole Bhave, MD (UM CVM)
- 14 - Jason Knight, MD, PhD (UM Rheum)
- 21 - Rick Hodes, MD, MACP (Invited AOA Lecturer)
- 28 - Marcus Geer, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 6 - Beverly M. K. Biller, MD (Harvard Medical School) - Annual David E. Schteingart Lecture
- 13 -
- 20 - Keerthi Karamched MD (UM Allergy & Clin. Immunology)
- 27 - Molly Tokaz, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 3 - 2nd Annual Alan Dengiz Lecture - Robert M. Palmer, MD, MPH (Eastern Virginia Medical School)
- 10 - Kristen Pettit, MD (UM Hem/Onc)
- 17 - Carl “Chip” J Lavie MD, FACC,FACP,FCCP,FESPM (University of Queensland School of Medicine)
- 24 - Raymond Yeow, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 1 - Vikas Aggarwal, MBBS, MPH (UM CVM)
- 8 - Internal Medicine Research Symposium Keynote Address
- 15 - Annual Gradwohl Art of Primary Care Lecture
- 22 - Alexander Yevzlin, MD (UM Neph)
- 29 - Alexandria Miller, MD (CMR) "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 5 -
- 12 - Reema Hasan, MD (UM CVM)
- 19 - Sanjay Saint, MD
- 26 - Dr. Mariana Kaplan - Inaugural Richardson Lecture
- 3 -
- 10 - Archana Radhakrishnan, MD (UM Gen Med)
- 17 - Rachel Zemans, MD (UM Pulm)
- 24 - Michelle Gong, MD (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
- 31 -
- 7 -
- 14 -
- 21 -
- 28 - M&M?
- 4 -
- 11 -
- 18 -
- 25 - M&M
- 2 -
- 9 -
- 16 -
- 23 -
- 30 - M&M
- 6 -
- 13 -
- 20 - M&M
- 27 - Holiday
- 4 -
- 11 -
- 18 - M&M
- 25 - Holiday