Every Friday at Noon in the Ford Auditorium
- Medicine Grand Rounds can be accessed in real time via interactive video by clicking on the following link at the time of the event: https://umich-health.zoom.us/j/95606817599?pwd=NUJKSWJ0ODlBeXMxTnhvSEx3SmJ1UT09
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
- Claim your CME Credit: http://micme.medicine.umich.edu/
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 1 - Robert Brook, MD (UM CVM)- "Wrath of Poseidon and Apollo. Disastrous Cardiovascular Risk: Lessons for the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond"
- 8 - Adam Lauring, MD, PhD (UM ID)-“What Our Patients Can Tell Us About Influenza (and SARS-CoV-2) Transmission and Evolution”
- 15 - Matthias Kretzler, MD & Michael Heung, MD (UM Neph)- "COVID-19 and Kidney Disease: Understanding a Fatal Combination"
- 22 - Ryan Law, DO (UM GI)- "The Light at the End of the Tunnel: Current Applications for Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)"
- 29 - Marcus Geer, MD (CMR)- "Morbidity and Mortality"
- 5 - Monica Tincopa, MD (UM GI)-“Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Current Landscape and Ongoing Controversies”
- 12 - Reema Hasan, MD (UM CVM)- "Mechanical Support in Acute Cardiogenic Shock- State of Evidence and Future Direction"
- 19 - Sanjay Saint, MD (UM Hospitalist)-"Teaching in the Hospital: Before the COVID Era & During the COVID Era"
- 26 - Vibha Lama, MD (UM Pulm)- "COVID-19 ARDS - Ramping up the Response and Ramping Down the Disease"
- 3 - No Conference
- 10 - Archana Radhakrishnan, MD (UM Gen Med)- "The Role of Primary Care Providers Across the Cancer Care Continuum"
- 17 - Rachel Zemans, MD (UM Pulm)-“Alveolar Regeneration in ARDS and Pulmonary Fibrosis”
- 24 - Roma Gianchandani, MD (UM MEND)
- 31 - William Chey, MD (UM GI)
- 7 - Diversity, Equity, and Well-being Initiatives
- 14 -
- 21 - Rajan Ravikumar, MD (UM Allergy)
- 28 - M&M
- 4 - Reshma Jagsi, MD, DPhil (UM Onc)
- 11 -
- 18 - Daniel Clauw, MD (UM Rheum)
- 25 - M&M
- 2 -
- 9 -
- 16 -Diversity, Equity, and Well-being Initiatives
- 23 -Medical Resident Quality Presentations
- 30 - M&M
- 6 - Vikas Aggarwal, MBBS, MPH (UM CVM)
- 13 -
- 20 - M&M
- 27 - Holiday
- 4 - Alexander Yevzlin, MD (UM Neph)
- 11 - Ora Gewurz-Singer, MD (UM Rheum)
- 18 - M&M
- 25 - Holiday