- For our clinic information, specialty clinics, procedure information and more, please visit the Infectious Diseases section on UofMHealth.org.
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Program - provides treatment to patients with recurrent Clostridium difficile infection.
- HIV/AIDS Treatment Program - provides complete care for the whole person through a multi-focused team approach.
- Overseas Travel Clinic - provides targeted health information and services to people traveling abroad.
- Transplant Infectious Disease Service - provides expertise and establishes protocols for the prevention and treatment of infection that can occur in transplant patients.
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
U-M Health Blogs
- Michigan Health serves regular doses of health news and wellness tips. It is where readers managing health conditions, caring for loved ones and simply seeking to live well find information and support.
- Michigan Health Lab is the destination for shaping and sharing the future of health. It is where cutting-edge research news and premier patient stories combine, for an audience passionate about health innovation.