- For our clinic information, specialty clinics, procedure information and more, please visit the Allergy and Immunology section on UofMHealth.org.
- Comprehensive Asthma Management Program - provides care to patients with difficult-to-control asthma.
- Mastocytosis Disorders Clinic - designed to provide multidisciplinary care for patients with mastocytosis.
- We have four clinic locations:
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
Why Choose Us?
We have four clinic locations to diagnose and treat allergic and immunologic conditions. Our newest location is the Allergy Specialty Clinic and Food Allergy Clinic at Domino's Farms, which expands our capabilities to care for patients with all types of allergic conditions with the best possible treatment and care. Highlights of this innovative facility include:
- State-of-the-art extract production - all allergy shot extracts are made in our Laminar Flow Biological Safety cabinet.
- Unique food preparation - for our food allergic patients, we have enhanced our services with special rooms dedicated to food challenges and a separate kitchen, which will be used solely for preparing food for the challenges. The kitchen has negative-pressure flow and sealed doors to keep allergens away from the clinic area.
- Food challenge rooms - specially-designed food challenge rooms make it easier for parents and young children to complete the food challenge, which can sometimes take hours. A TV is available with movies to keep children occupied during their time in this secure room with separate air handlers and sealed doors.
- Pulmonary suite - vital for performing spirometry and methacholine challenges, and diagnosing exercise induced asthma.
- Rhinoscopy suite - across the hall from the Pulmonary Suite is the Rhinoscopy Suite, offering fiber optic rhinolaryngoscopy for thorough evaluation of nasal and upper airway complaints and nasal dysphonia.