- For patient education and additional information, along with our clinic information, please visit the Scleroderma Program section on UofMHealth.org
- UCLA SCTC GI Tract 2.0 Questionnaire
- Scleroderma Peer Mentor Program - Designed to help empower patients with scleroderma to take control of their lives and their healthcare
- Self-Manage Scleroderma Program - Developed to help patients learn about scleroderma, manage their symptoms, and learn self-advocacy strategies
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
U-M Health Blogs
- Michigan Health serves regular doses of health news and wellness tips. It is where readers managing health conditions, caring for loved ones and simply seeking to live well find information and support.
- Michigan Health Lab is the destination for shaping and sharing the future of health. It is where cutting-edge research news and premier patient stories combine, for an audience passionate about health innovation.