The Department of Internal Medicine Annual Research Symposium showcases the research projects completed by our residents and provides an opportunity for fellows and students, as well as faculty, to present their work and interact with department members. A focal event of the symposium is Grand Rounds delivered by an invited outstanding physician scientist.
Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Resident ePoster Presentations
Friday, May 7, 2021
- Vibha Lama, MD, MS - Vice Chair, Basic and Translational Research, Internal Medicine - Welcome and Introductions
- Steve Kunkel, PhD - Executive Vice Dean for Research and Chief Scientific Officer, Michigan Medicine - “Michigan Medicine Research Vision”
- John Carethers, MD, MACP - Chair, Department of Internal Medicine, Michigan Medicine - “State of Internal Medicine Research”
- Plenary Session Oral Presentations
- Keynote, Mary E. Klotman, MD - Dean and Vice Chancellor, Duke University School of Medicine; Chief Academic Officer, Duke Health
- Thematic Mini-Symposiums
- Resident Oral Presentations
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT - deadline is March 21, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Silvana Janevski.