The comprehensive evaluation and treatment of children and adults with congenital and acquired heart diseases at the University of Michigan Congenital Heart Center features:
- an internationally recognized pediatric cardiovascular surgery program
- state-of-the-art pediatric cardiothoracic intensive care unit and inpatient cardiology service
- minimally-invasive procedures
- highly specialized diagnostic imaging in the fetus through adulthood
- interventional cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology and arrhythmia management
- pacemaker implantation
- on-site outpatient clinics
In addition, there are more than a dozen community based clinics in various locations across the state that are staffed by UMCHC pediatric cardiologists.
View additional information about our Congenital Heart Center here.