2021 Virtual Pediatric Research Symposium - May 11
The Department of Pediatrics invites you to the annual
Pediatric Research Symposium / 'Research Day'.
Join us in congratulating our Abstract Awardees: PRS2021 Awards.pdf
The Symposium features invited speaker(s) and abstracts presented in poster and oral presentations. All scheduled activities will take place virtually.
8-9:00 AM - The Annual Opipari Lecture/Pediatric Research Symposium (Grand Rounds)
"Chasing the MALT1 proto-oncoprotein: perspectives on a career in pediatric research"
Linda McAllister-Lucas, M.D., Ph.D. (Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://umich-health.zoom.us/j/93081397249?pwd=NGs3VTV6dE9qMURHdEhCbmZFQW9hdz09
Meeting ID: 930 8139 7249 | Passcode: 66297
12-1:00 PM Virtual POSTER SESSION:
visit posters at https://pedsresearchsym-2021.virtualpostersession.org
Abstracts are numbered and categorized for easy reference (basic science, clinical investigation, health services research, quality improvement).
Abstracts List (by abstract #).pdf
Abstracts List (by author).pdf
1-3:00 PM - Platform Presentations:
Join Zooom Meeting: https://umich.zoom.us/j/93262954069
Schedule of presentations: PRS2021 OralPresentations-schedule.pdf
- 1:00-1:15 Dan Peltier, MD, PhD - LINC00402 is a Novel Regulator of Allogeneic T Cell Function and T Cell Receptor Signal Transduction
- 1:15-1:30 Hao Hao Pontius, BS - Magnetically Powered Microwheel Thrombolysis of Occlusive Thrombi in Zebrafish
- 1:30-1:45 Sara Razoky/Emily Jacobson, MD - Standard vs. high-risk bronchiolitis management and treatment effectiveness prior to new Clinical practice guideline
- 1:45-2:00 Kate Wilson, DO, MS - Provider Testing Practices for Congenital Cytomegalovirus: Consistently Inconsistent
- 2:00-2:15 Lyndsey Reynolds, MD - Improving Patient Safety for Patients with Type 1 Diabetes on Diluted Insulin: Supporting Nurse and Resident Education
- 2:15-2:30 Pooja Patel, MPH - Providers of Ambulatory Healthcare in Children and Adolescents with Sickle Cell Anemia
- 2:30-2:45 Juliet Villegas, MA - Understanding the Fast Food Eating Habits and Cultural Tailoring Preferences of Hispanic Youth
- 2:45-3:00 Annie Murphy, BA - Transgender Healthcare Perceptions Shared Through Social Media
2020 Pediatric Research Symposum
- See 2019 PRS proceedings and awardees below.