Skip to content
Health Services Research
- CDC CKD Surveillance Initiative. This Centers for Disease Control initiative is focused on the assessment of CKD prevalence, risk factors and heath care capacity on a national level. Learn more at nccd.cdc.gov/CKD/
- USRDS FSGS Recurrence. This study uses USRDS national data to evaluate FSGSA recurrence trends and supplements these national data with KRN EHR data. Learn more about USRDS at www.usrds.org/
- CKD Health care utilization in children. This study uses US national HCUP-KIDS inpatient data source to assess the national inpatient impact of CKD in pediatric length of stay, survival, and cost.
- Health and Economic Outcomes in Nephrotic Syndome is a survey study to gain a better understanding of the financial burden from living with nephrotic syndrome to help health professionals better understand the costs, consider these difficulties when treating patients, and develop management strategies. Learn more at www.kidneyresearchnetwork.org/healtheconomicsns
- Neighborhood level determinants of health and progression to kidney failure
- Validation of a computable phenotype algorithm to identify nephrotic syndrome patients from electronic health records