The Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine of provide a wide range of comprehensive clinical care functions, including:
- Managing general pediatric inpatients
- Providing general pediatric consultations
- Providing sedation for procedures
- Performing circumcisions
- Supervising newborn care in the birth center
- Being the attending of record for the Pediatric Rapid Response and Pediatric Sepsis Response teams; Adult and Pediatric codes within C.S. Mott Children’s and Von Voightlander Women’s Hospitals
We also work closely with the Partners for Children; Stepping Stones Pediatric Palliative Care Program at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and the Child Protection Team (CPT).