Particular strengths include:
- Renal transplantation (with special expertise in children younger than 4 years or with abdominal vascular problems)
- Care of infants with urologic and nephrologic disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic glomerulonephritis
- Acute and chronic dialysis for kidney failure
- Care of children with renovascular hypertension as part of the Vascular Pediatric Program with our colleagues in Vascular Surgery and Interventional Radiology
- Coordinated care of children with systemic inflammatory diseases (lupus, vasculitis) with Pediatric Rheumatology
We have very active clinical, translational, and basic science research programs with four NIH-funded investigators.
Our NIH funded fellowship-training program has an excellent track record of preparing physicians in the clinical care of pediatric nephrology patients and for an academic career in pediatric nephrology.
The University of Michigan offers highly competitive salaries and tremendous benefits to our residents/fellows. An overview of salary, benefits and employment eligibility is available on the GME Office website, under “Prospective Residents/Fellows.”
To Make An Appointment
Referring physicians can now complete an online Consult Request Form to request an appointment for the Division of Pediatric Nephrology. This online form was especially designed to allow you to request appointments for Pediatric services at your convenience.
Contact Phone Numbers
General Information: 734-936-4210
Toll Free: 877-543-7789
Division of Pediatric Nephrology
C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
1540 E. Hospital Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-4297