The Immuno-Hematology Comprehensive Clinic (IHCC) provides unsurpassed care to patients with a variety of diseases in both the inpatient and outpatient settings through a multi-disciplinary team including hematology, infectious disease, genetics and bone marrow transplant.
Diseases we treat:
- Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes(link is external)
- Immunodeficiencies(link is external)
- Lymphoproliferative Diseases(link is external)
- Neutrophil Disorders(link is external)
- Immune-Mediated Disorders
Please visit our clinic website at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital for more detailed information.