All of our positions are filled through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) Match. Applicants must apply through the ERAS System
Applications for the 2020 – 2021 academic year will be accepted until November 30, 2019.
- All applicants must have taken and passed the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step I.
- We require that you have taken and passed Step II CK/CS at least three months prior to the start of training.
- All applicants must have competed at least one year of clinical training in a LCME- or ACGME- approved program.
- This year must include hands-on patient care, for which the student/residents has taken an active role demonstrating responsibility for patient care and outcome.
- To be considered, applicants must be a US citizen, carry a F-1 or J-1 visa, or have permanent resident status (green card).
- Applicants should have graduated from medical school no more than 5 years prior to application.
- Applications must include a Dean’s letter and three letters of recommendation, at least two of which must address clinical skills and be written by clinical supervisors.
Please Note: We use a multi-criteria based selection process. Therefore, we do not provide minimum score or grade requirements. Observerships/externships are not provided in our department.