Symposium Program Objectives
The objective of the Pediatric Research Symposium is to present new research in the Pediatric world that can be taken back to the clinics for practical implementation. As a result of their participation in this activity, physicians will be able to improve specific aspects of care and better perform research to identify new ways to improve care.
This event has been planned for faculty, residents, students and others performing research in pediatrics at the University of Michigan. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for participants to (1) be informed of state-of-the-art research in Pediatrics by inter/nationally recognized keynote lecturers; (2) present and discuss their current research in an educational forum; (3) compete for awards promoting young investigators in Pediatric research; (4) be informed of peers’ research across all Pediatric specialties; and (5) have the opportunity to interact and form collaborations with other Pediatric investigators.
Monday, May 13, 2019
- _____ Poster Tour
- 3:00 - 6:00 PM Poster Session (Towsley Lobby)
- 4:00 PM - Opipari Inaugural Visiting Professor keynote (Dow Auditorium, Towsley)
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- 8:00 AM - Grand Rounds/Plenary Keynote Speaker (Dow Auditorium)
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM - Plenary Session Presentations
- 10:00 - 12:15 - Breakout Sessions/Oral Presentations
- 12:30 - 1:30 PM - "Research Round Tables" / Lunch
- 1:30-2:30 PM